Natalya Castillo has been trained from the age of 6 by some of the best ballroom dancing coaches in the world. Throughout her expanding 25-year career Natalya has been a finalist and champion in several competitions, she has performed at numerous venues including Busch Gardens, Norwegian Cruise Lines, and Burn the Floor, and has had the honor of coaching with some of the most talented champions in the ballroom dance industry. She has competed in International Latin and International Standard as well as American Rhythm and American Smooth.
• Rhythm Rising Star Arthur Murray World Champion
• Rhythm Open Arthur Murray Finalist
• Rhythm Open City Lights Ball Champion
• Adult Latin Nevada Star Ball champion.
• Youth Ten Dance US Champion.
• Junior US Champion.
• Junior Blackpool Latin Quater Finalist
• Multiple-time Ten Dance US finalist.
• Multiple-time Ohio Star Ball Finalist
• Runner-up US Latin Division Junior championship.
• North American Dance Sport Championships Finalist.
• Tri-State Challenge Finalist.
• Northeastern Open Invitational Finalist.
• Norwegian Cruise Line Performer
• Burn the Floor Performer
• Forever Tango on Broadway Performer
• Performer on Donny and Marie
• Performer on Nickelodeon
Juan Castillo has been with Arthur Murray for 20 years and has extensive experience in training students from all walks of life on ballroom dancing. He is a Certified Gold Master Instructor in multiple styles of dance including American Smooth and American Rhythm. He has competed professionally as well as achieved the highest honors for Top Teacher, Top Supervisor, Top Counselor, and Top Franchisee. A military veteran of the United States Air Force, Juan has a unique way of motivating students, customizing each lesson to their needs.